The 2013 TAC Missileers Reunion is rapidly approaching. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in San Antonio!!!
Wednesday, September 4th…
- Registration Day — Welcome to San Antonio!
- Pick up your reunion welcome package upon arrival at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk
- Relax and reconnect with old friends. No specific activities are planned. Happy Hour will find many attendees in the hotel lobby or bar area. 4:00pm until ?
Thursday, September 5th…
- Enjoy a pleasant day of sightseeing in San Antonio at your leisure. Sightseeing ideas and discount coupons will be included in your welcome package.
- Rio Cibolo Ranch (pre-paid registration required) — Transportation & Dinner & Entertainment
- Coaches depart hotel at 5:00pm and return approximately 10:00pm.
Friday, September 6th…
- Lackland AFB Tour (pre-paid registration required) — Gateway to the Air Force / Home of Basic Training & OCS School. See how much has changed since the 1950s / 1960s. Coaches depart hotel at 9:30am and return at approximately 11:30am
- TAC Missileers Business Meeting & Hors d’Oeuvres Buffet at Pat O’Brien’s
- 5:00pm to 6:00pm — Business Meeting (members only). A separate hospitality area with a “cash bar” will be available for enjoyment by spouses and guests.
- 6:00pm until ? — Hors d’Oeuvres Buffet and “cash bar” (members and spouses / guests).
- If you will be arriving in San Antonio via, a rental car is not needed. The hotel is very conveniently located, within walking distance of most all downtown attractions and it is easily accessible via airport shuttle and taxi service.
- Airport shuttle service is typically $19.25 one way and $34.50 round trip, per person.
- Go Shuttle has provided the following coupon that is a savings of $1 off their one-way rate and $2 off their round-trip rate. (Click on coupon to print.)
- Taxi service is typically around $30 each way.
- Hotel self parking is $12.50 (plus tax) per night. Valet parking is $33.00 (plus tax) per night.
- Guest room standard Internet access is $9.95 (plus tax) per night.