February 12, 2013
We ‘encourage’ everyone to make their hotel reservations ASAP. This will insure that sufficient rooms are available. Please note: If necessary, reservations may be canceled, without penalty, up to 48 hours before scheduled arrival.
“One thing I may ask you to put on the web, is a request for anyone that has said they are going to attend, to go ahead and make their hotel reservation so we don’t run out of rooms. They can always cancel a few days before the reunion and not be penalized for it, if they find they aren’t going to be able to make it.” Max
If you encounter trouble with reservations or anything pertaining to the hotel, please contact Joe Perkins (via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 904-282-9064).
See below for instructions about how to make your reservations.
Thanks for your cooperation!!!
2013 TAC Missileers Reunion
San Antonio, Texas; Sept. 4th, 5th & 6th, 2013
Hotel reservations may now be made. We encourage you to make your reservations as early as possible.
Doing so will assist us in planning the necessary reunion facilities.
Thanks for your cooperation! We are looking forward to seeing you in San Antonio!
Hyatt Regency San Antonio
123 Losoya, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
To make your reservations, please click on the hotel photo above, after reading the following Notes. Alternatively, you may make your reservations via telephone by calling 1-888-421-1442. Be sure to request the TAC Missileers room rate (the group code is G-TACM). If you encounter trouble with reservations or anything pertaining to the hotel, please contact Joe Perkins (via email email@example.com or telephone 904-282-9064).
- Reservations may be made for up to 3 nights before (i.e., Sept. 1st, 2nd & 3rd) and 3 nights after (i.e., Sept. 7th, 8th & 9th) the Reunion, at the special reunion rates.
- Reservations may be canceled, without penalty, up to 48 hours before scheduled arrival.
- If you wish to reserve a room without breakfast (single or double occupancy – $115 per night plus tax), be sure to choose guest type = Attendee.
- If you wish to reserve a room with breakfast (single or double occupancy – $125 per night plus tax), be sure to choose guest type = Attendee Breakfast.
- When making your reservations via the Hyatt’s website, an email address is required for each guest. If desired, you can use the same email address (e.g., your email address) for each guest.
- If you will be arriving in San Antonio via air, a rental car is not needed. The hotel is conveniently located, within walking distance of most downtown attractions and is easily accessible via airport shuttle and taxi service.
- Hotel self parking is $12.50 (plus tax) per night. Valet parking is $33.00 (plus tax) per night.
- Guest room standard Internet access is $9.95 (plus tax) per night.